Visual description, diagram or drawing of a store's layout to include placement of particular products and product categories.
Correct merchandising is essential to any successful retail business. Customers can only buy products when clearly displayed and correctly priced.
Merchandising example from Y.L. Business Solutions
Our team is extensively trained in the implementation of planograms and will always carry out the following:
- Correct interpretation of your documentation
- Correct product positioning
- Shelf heights correct
- All secondary equipment correctly installed (dividers, fronts etc.)
- New lines cut in.
- Deleted lines removed.
On completion checked for compliance by our onsite Team Leader in conjunction with your store representative.
We will also report back to you if any discrepancies have become apparent when your Plano gram was implemented.
Our team is dedicated to the timely & efficient implementation of planograms with minimal disruption to the day-to-day operational requirements of your business.
Our team will arrive on site suitably dressed wearing high visibility vests with the company logo.
Our team realizes that this business is 24/7 and treats all hours as part of our normal operation.
- Planogram implementation or changes
- Complete new store set up – Planogram and fill stock
- All types of refurbishment work – Planogram, move stock, relocate stock and fill stock.
- Assistance to plan your project or we can do it all for you
- Hire our merchandising staff
- Hire our merchandising staff with a experienced on site Team Leader
- Project management for all your needs either new store or refurbishment, no project too big or too small
- Experienced Team
- Attention to detail
- Quick and easy, any Time 24/7
- Out of code checks (perishable items)
- Very Competitive rates
- No job too big or too small